I would still welcome any comments, questions, or suggestions from anyone who actually too the time to stop by this page; honestly I'm honored that you'd take the time to read anything I wrote. Currently I plan to try to make weekly updates, and for now I'm just going to focus on throwing some material out there and seeing where it goes - I pray that we can all be mutually edified by whatever dialogue ends up happening here. Again, thank you for stopping by, and I'll have more material up shortly.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Maiden Voyage
When i first decided I wanted to try to write a Christian blog, I though I would theme it on apologetics. I imagined that I would use this as a vehicle to deal with questions, sharpen my own expository abilities and maybe even combat some common arguments. Since then I have really come to think that was too arrogant a presumption to start a work for the Lord. Instead, I want to try to take this in a more humble direction, as an outlet for the writing I already do on the Bible and Christianity on almost a daily basis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment